3D Artist / Generalist
You are perfect for this position, if:
- You have a sense of composition, colors, balance
- You know how to do models, PBR, and textures
- You know 3D pipelines
- You know well Blender/ Cinema 4D/ Maya
- You are creative, and it is easy for you to present your ideas
- Your English is great
- You graduated from art school
- You have an excellent eye for details
- You are brave, and you are not afraid of exploring different directions
- You have broad interests
- Unreal Engine/ Unity skill
- You are creating simulations
- You are doing animations
On our part, we offer:
Fast machine, latest licenses
Package of 18 paid days off with a B2B contract
Relocation allowance if you change your place of residence (and help in finding a flat)
Flexible working hours and the ability to work remotely when needed
Great atmosphere in the office and team integration guaranteed
Cyclical internal training and knowledge sharing
Participation in various international projects in the industry of the future
Snacks and drinks at the office
Attractive salary adequate to skills ( 8 500 - 12 000 PLN/ net with B2B contract; 10 000 gross with UOP)
Our office in Poznan - Citadel.
Start of work immediately, in 3 months at the latest.
What is the recruitment process like?
1. Complete the Quiz.
2. We check the application, we invite you to a personal video interview (camera required)
3. You and we decide to cooperate.
Ready to start